Safety and Security Films
At Express Tinting we supply a range of Safety and Security window films which offer practical and cost-efficient solutions.
Safety and Security window films are designed to prevent glass from shattering or to safely contain the glass shards in the event of breakage. Glass is an essential element in contemporary architecture, but it carries with it inherent risks.
- severe storm, cyclone or earthquake activity
- industrial accidents
- children or adults colliding with a sliding door.
The films are manufactured using single or multiple layers of premium film bonded together to form a heavy-gauge, high-tensile coating. A patented-technology, advanced adhesive is used to affix the film to the glass. This, in combination with the tough film layers, gives these films their impressive impact-energy absorption, glass-fragment retention and extreme penetration-resistance qualities.
Safety Film Benefits
- Decreases the risk of injury from flying glass.
- Holds broken shards of glass together.
- Protects exterior glass surfaces from severe weather and flying objects.
- May reduce insurance liability.
- Protection against spontaneous glass failure.
Security Film Benefits
- Helps resist an unwelcome intrusion.
- Protects property from theft and vandalism.
- Strengthens building security.
Please fill out our Request a Quote/Enquiry Form to your left.
Or visit our Locations page to find your nearest store.